In partnership with SDA Smart Homes (a registered NDIS provider), The Disability Housing Centre offers QLD’s largest range of SDA homes. SDA Smart Homes are fully SDA compliant, incorporating:
- Carer room for overnight onsite assistance (OOA)
- Enhanced wheelchair access with wide hallways & doorways, extra large bedrooms
- Accessible ensuite to each bedroom with hobless shower, pedestal sink, hand rails and shower seat
- Easy circulation space in all indoor and outdoor areas and wheelchair access to alfresco
- Accessible kitchen including height adjustable benchtops, island bench, and side opening oven
- iSaint Technology, enabling tenants to use a smart phone or tablet to open doors, operate blinds, and control temperature and lighting.
If you have a goal to find more suitable housing, the Disability Housing Centre can help you navigate the complexities of the process ahead. From submitting your SDA application, researching properties and transitioning into a new home we will work with you through those processes. Contact us today.