- This event has passed.
LOGANLEA – Roadmap to SDA Seminar
July 28 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am AESTFree
Support Coordinators, join us on the Road to SDA!
Find out about SDA housing, how to access funding, and SIL Provider care in SDA homes.
|| Only 12 places available at each presentation ||
This is NOT an online event.
Presentations are being held in-person, in one of our High Physical Support (HPS), Fully Accessible (FA) SDA homes in Loganlea, QLD, so you can see first hand what makes Specialist Disability Accommodation so special.
This event will include:
- A presentation about Specialist Disability Accommodation, its features, and who is eligible.
- An Occupational Therapist, from Ability Action Australia, will deliver an informative talk about the evidence required to submit an SDA application.
- An experienced SIL Provider, Holistic Home Care, will speak about the in-home care support and how they manage the roster of care and participant’s budget toward household costs.
- A local Medical Equipment supplier will stage one bedroom with the type of equipment required for a High Physical Support participant and explain how the equipment works and how it supports the participants for improved health outcomes.
- Light catering with be provided for attendees.
For further information, contact Ashleigh on 0409 528 739 or email@example.com
Your are required to register to attend this FREE event: